Finding Health Care Canada

My name is Janet Walker and I am Canadian. I founded this website that is powered by people, informed by visitors and paid for by me.

I am a nurse who believes that no Canadian should be in pain or should have to wait for medically necessary treatment. Making information and tools available that could help Canadians find the care that they need is one way of contributing to a solution.

Another way of contributing to a solution is to to bring forth and share the experiences of Canadians who are waiting for care or who have found care in the private sector. Their chronicles and their words of advice are valuable to other Canadians waiting for care and also to those who are working towards improving our healthcare system. I invite Canadians with healthcare experiences about access to share their stories with me. I believe that these stories need to be told. I am that storyteller. By publishing the real experiences of real Canadians, we can raise awareness about some key difficulties and encourage decision makers to bring about the necessary changes. Canadians want healthcare for all. Let's make it a proud reality instead of an empty slogan.

http://findinghealthcare.ca/about.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment